All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $45/hr – $50/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. May require an associate’s degree in a related area and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Generally supports commodity or generic/unspecified skills, such as Application Support, Business Analyst, Compliance Consulting, Domaine SME, SCM Planning Consultant, SharePoint BSA, Sr. Business Analyst. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Years of experience/education and/or certifications required: Associates/Bachelor degree preferred but not required. 2-4 years of experience.
• Required Skills
– Strong Excel skills, with experience data loading & data verification for accuracy
– Strong attention to detail
– Publish status reports, using provided templates, to ensure transparency with stakeholders
– Strong written & verbal communication skills, with peers and stakeholders