All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Salary Range: $80K to $90K + Benefits (based on experience and location. Depends if they have their Professional Engineering Certificate)
• Design and analyze overhead transmission lines. This includes designing for appropriate clearances, structure spotting (in PLS-CADD or by other tools), structural design and analysis (in PLS-POLE or by hand calculations), in collaboration with other engineers, technicians, and client personnel
• Manage individual projects effectively and lead a project team of technicians on larger efforts
• Create material breakdown sheets and develop construction bid packages and assist in estimating job costs
• Travel to project sites to gather design information; make assessments of existing systems, provide technical advice, direct and assist construction crews, if necessary
• Maintain current and working knowledge of applicable codes and standards (i.e. RUS, NESC, ASCE)
• RUS (Rural Utility Service) previously, Rural Electric Co-ops (REC)
• National Electrical Safety Code (NESC).
• American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
• Prepare, review and stamp documents and drawings (i.e. specifications, design criteria, construction documents, and as-builts)
• Develop proposals (scope of work, estimate, etc.)
• Develop, maintain and improve relationships with clients
• Stay informed of client, industry, and company news and developments
• Learn and remain aware of the services and skills offered by all departments within the company
• Align company capabilities with the needs of existing and potential clients; find opportunities to offer additional relevant services