All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $43.50/hr
• Medical insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
• The Manufacturing Engineer position may support the Assembly and/or Fabrication areas depending on the assignment.
• This position may design manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling.
• Designs arrangement of machines within plant facilities to ensure most efficient and productive layout.
• Designs sequence of operations and specifies procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
• Adapts machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
• May incorporate inspection and test requirements into the production plan.
• Inspects performance of machinery, equipment, and tools to verify their efficiency, and investigates and initiates corrective action of problems and deficiencies to ensure product quality.
• Develops manufacturing processes that are applicable to statistical process control, and may develop those techniques.
• Provides guidance to engineering regarding design concepts and specification requirements to best utilize equipment and manufacturing techniques.
• Ensures processes and procedures are in compliance with regulations.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Support production floor mainly, answering questions, digging into problems that arise.
• Modify instructions.
• Enter routing into SAP system, order tools, fixturing.
• Possible design functions.
• Ability to run data, analyze data, provide solutions.
• Previous Manufacturing experience a must, excellent communication skills.