All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $50/hr – $55/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Sets up equipment for routine processes.
• Under general supervision operates complex equipment and monitors manufacturing process.
• Become conversant with the overall functionality of departmental processes.
• Communicate all operational events and issues with appropriate individuals.
• Identifies opportunities for improvement throughout the operations and assists in the implementation of changes both in physical operations and written documents.
• Operates assigned jobs and maintains operating conditions within the desired range under supervision.
• May work with a certified or qualified Trainer to learn equipment and manufacturing processes, based on previous experience.
• Set up equipment to accommodate minor processing changes.
• Become more knowledgeable on work processes to assist with identifying and implementing work improvements.