All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $90/hr – $100/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
– Know and understand our business partners’ needs, and what data/solutions would be required to meet these needs
– Elicit, create, and edit agile and waterfall user stories, requirements specifications, and design documents.
– Analyze existing data sets and accurately convey findings to different audiences.
– Write, coordinate, and execute testing on initiatives and changes, to ensure business acceptance criteria are met.
– Work within blended teams to deliver system changes, leveraging our system life cycle.
– Maintain system documentation to ensure a robust, shared internal knowledge base.
– Facilitate both in-person and virtual meetings, capturing and assigning action items.
– Lead and facilitate meetings with customer stakeholders related to the above topics
– Deliver against committed timelines, and partner in estimation activities
– Responsible for adherence to System Lifecycle activities
– Fluency in SQL and business intelligence solutions like PowerBI, Tableau, QlikSense
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– At least five years of experience delivering technical solutions
– Outstanding customer service and communication skills
– Strong understanding of data/analytics and deriving metrics from underlying data sources.
– Proficiency in office productivity tools like Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
– Strong understanding of good story and test case writing
– Experience analyzing data using Excel, SQL query tools, or BI applications such as Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire.
– Deep experience writing clear, traceable requirements and design documentation.
– Acts like an owner and is accountable for their work assignments
– Proactive, respectful, and professional communications with all partners
– “Learning agility” with demonstrated growth and competency in multiple domains
– Can handle concurrent work across multiple projects