All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $22/hr
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Performs a variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly tasks in support of specific production units, developmental or prototype requirements in product development, manufacturing engineering or preproduction operations where documentation and guidance may be limited.
• Works from schematics, blueprints and oral instructions to construct developmental assemblies, sub-assemblies and components.
• Uses standard electronic assembly tools and materials.
• May perform modifications, rework and quality testing.
• Work typically includes interaction with development and/or manufacturing engineering personnel.
• Experience in using a Microscope to assemble components.
• Experience with visual acuity in working with microscopes.
• Demonstrated outstanding attention to detail.
• Experience with miniature precision devices and components.
• Experience working in an ISO/clean room environment.
• Experience in using a Microscope to assemble miniature parts into assemblies (such as watch making, jewelry, medical devices, hybrid microelectronics, accelerometer, gyros).
• IPC J-STD-001 solder certification.
• Experience with electronic assembly and electrical testing.